1. The promoter is: The Welsh Premier Women's Football League (WPWL) whose registered office is at the Football Association of Wales Limited (FAW), 11-12 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff CF24 5PJ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over (under 18s require consent from a parent/guardian) except employees of the FAW and FAW Trust and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://twitter.com
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midday (12pm GMT) Thursday 14th November 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow the WPWL Twitter account @theWPWL.
Answer the question 'How many players named in the Wales Women's squad for the upcoming game against Northern Ireland have played for WPWL clubs? A) 7, B) 8 and C) 9', with your answer clearly stated (A,B or C) and use the hashtag #WPWLTickets.
This includes players who may have been in the junior section while the senior team was in the WPWL and is for the original announcement only, Ffion Llewellyn will not count towards the total.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Four VIP stand tickets to the Wales v Hungary match at Cardiff City Stadium on Tuesday 19th November 2019.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize does not include travel to/from the ground and the WPWL is not liable for any other associated costs.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wales.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: WPWL@faw.co.uk
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The WPWL's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The entrant must be following @theWPWL on Twitter in order to enter.
25. The WPWL shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. The WPWL also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.